SIMPLY Red topped the UK charts, Eric Cantona made his comeback following his karate escapades at Selhurst Park and Marbella Design Academy was opening its doors for the first time!
Founded on October 1 1995, the academy celebrated in style this month for its 20th anniversary.
The sangria was flowing as students and staff celebrated with a barbeque, topped off perfectly with a locally sourced cake from Monda bakers.
Located in Monda since 2008, Danish founder Helle Byrn’s decision to move to a purpose-built, state-of-the-art facility has proved wise.
Marbella Design Academy today boasts over 44 different nationalities among its students and teaching staff, becoming an international hub of creative minds.
• For more visit www.designschool.com
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36