GIBRALTAR’S general election will be held on November 26.
Chief Minister Fabian Picardo revealed the date in a party political broadcast which aired last night on GBC.
This gives the GSLP and the GSD, led by Daniel Feetham, just five weeks to persuade voters they should be given the chance to govern Gibraltar for the next four years.
Picardo said: “I will be offering my name to the executive committee of the GSLP to serve you again as your Chief Minister for another four years, should you so wish.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44