WITH the Costal del Sol property market enjoying a comeback as great as Gary Barlow and Take That, there has been no better time over the last decade to buy.
And with San Pedro breaking away and rising out of Marbella’s glitzy shadow, many businesses are relocating to the area and neighbouring Guadalmina.
That is exactly what established mortgage broker The Finance Bureau has done.
Based on the Costa del Sol for 11 years, boss Tancrede de Pola has moved operations to Guadalmina commercial centre, in the block between La Caixa Bank (formerly Barclays) and the Asador.
And what’s more, The Finance Bureau has launched a new insurance agency, adding another string to its bow.
“It is a very exciting time for us,” Tancrede says. “While we are excited to be in Guadalmina, we are even more excited about launching the insurance agency.
“When looking for a mortgage it also makes sense to start thinking about your insurance needs, be it home, life, health or building cover. So it was a logical next step for The Finance Bureau – a one-stop-shop if you will.”
With a team of in-house brokers specialising in residential and investment mortgages, The Finance Bureau has also taken on an insurance expert to front up the new side of the business.
For mortgage information call 666 709 743 and for insurance needs call 951 203 540, or email [email protected]
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25