IF you are considering a career change or looking to get on the job market, then a rewarding job in home caring could be for you!
With over 50 years of experience, Consultus Care in the UK offer training in live-in carer courses to give you the confidence to succeed.
Penny Hoey, a Consultus Carer for over four years from Orihuela, Spain, said the job allows her to enjoy ‘the perfect work/life balance’.
“It’s a very rewarding career, the flexibility of the work is a great advantage,” she said.
“In summer, I cook in restaurants and in autumn return to my caring work in the UK.”
The rates of pay, £952 – £1,456 per two week assignment, are competitive and with the pound getting ever stronger against the euro means the real value is even higher.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25