TWIST Boutique, ladies fashion and accessories boutique based in La Colonia, San Pedro, stocks brands such as Hudson Jeans (one of Kate Middleton’s favourites).
You can find everything from Onjenu dresses, Ams Barcelona, Beth & Tracie and Barbados to the contemporary range of Charli, to name but a few.
And there is the added bonus of free parking.
Owner Jane Clark opened her doors in 2007, with her keen eye for upcoming fashion.
She stocks clothing to suit all ages and budgets.
“My aim is to provide high quality clothing that complements the feminine figure,” Jane explains.
“We get a cross section of customers and it’s great to be located in San Pedro.”
Pop down to Twist Boutique at La Colonia and see for yourself.
The boutique is found off the A7 next to Passion Cafe and McDonalds.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25