WOODEN houses are gearing up to set the Spanish housing market on fire.
Building your house from wood saves up to 90% in energy and constructions are cheap, quick to build and durable.
Spain’s largest wooden house is 650m2 and yet the monthly bill (electricity, hot water, heating) comes to just €140.
The property in suburban Madrid, Torrelodones, cost €800 per square metre to build and consumes very little energy.
Spain now has an estimated 20,000 wooden houses which cost on average €1,100 per square metre to build.
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14