IN a land of mass-produced beers the real ale drinker may despair at the idea of finding quality, flavoursome beers.
So it came as a particular surprise for a Belgian brewery boss to discover one of his bespoke craft brews on sale at Malastrana Cervezateca.
On holiday in the town, he marched in hugged the owner Carlos and bought a bottle of his brew for all ten customers in situ.
The recently-opened bar stocks over 60 beers from as far afield as Canada, America and Belgium.
Malastrana Cervezateca can be found on Calle Pozo, or call 646 656 095!
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08