IN a land of mass-produced beers the real ale drinker may despair at the idea of finding quality, flavoursome beers.
So it came as a particular surprise for a Belgian brewery boss to discover one of his bespoke craft brews on sale at Malastrana Cervezateca.
On holiday in the town, he marched in hugged the owner Carlos and bought a bottle of his brew for all ten customers in situ.
The recently-opened bar stocks over 60 beers from as far afield as Canada, America and Belgium.
Malastrana Cervezateca can be found on Calle Pozo, or call 646 656 095!
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43