NEARLY 200 works of art are on show at the 42nd Gibraltar International Art Exhibition.
Held at Gustavo Bacarisas Gallery, the free exhibition will run until Saturday November 14.
A total of 110 artists from Gibraltar, England, Russia and Spain submitted 186 works.
The first prize award went to Karl Ullger for ‘Ezrat Nashim Gibraltar Synagogue’, with Rachel Webb second and Sam Lucas third. Alan Perez won the best Gibraltar theme award and Ethan Durante took home the Young Artist Prize.
The exhibition is open from 10:30am to 6:30pm on weekdays and 10:30am to 1:30pm on Saturdays.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44