YOU may see the odd photo of me living it up with celebs and beautiful women and think my life’s one long holiday.
But although we are having an exclusive invite-only James Bond dinner on November 19 – hopefully with a few celeb guests – my real life is much more of a grind.
Since the Spring I have worked every hour I got working at Olivia’s, which is why I have taken my first real holiday in four years – to a spa hotel in the Gambia with girlfriend Sadie.
I stopped off en route to spend some QT with the kids in Dublin and took them to throw some shapes on the local ice rink. It’s fair to say they were pretty impressed, no serious wipe outs or broken limbs!
- Holiday time for over-worked Elliott Wright - 16 Nov, 2015 @ 12:03
- Full house but no full English! - 17 Oct, 2015 @ 09:00
- Kids, work, play: Elliott Wright’s a busy boy in Spain - 9 Aug, 2015 @ 08:35
- Looking after Michelle Keegan - 25 Jul, 2015 @ 16:11
- No more TOWIE - 14 Jul, 2015 @ 10:28
- 60 Minute Makeover anyone? - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 11:25
- I’m not on the menu! - 14 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- You can’t build without a licence! - 29 May, 2015 @ 17:00