A NEW learning centre focusing on individual childrens’ needs is drawing on nearly 20 years Costa del Sol teaching experience.
Pauline Wilson’s bilingual Jay Jangles Children’s Centre opened in October in La Cala Hills, with its number of enrolled children growing rapidly.
The centre helps youngsters aged 1-6 years old by implementing the Early Years British curriculum.
Jay Jangles is committed to establishing the intellectual, emotional, and physical foundation for your child to become a self-directed learner, flexible thinker and creative problem solver.
Pauline said: “The difference between us and other nurseries is our staff ratio. We use the British guidelines, therefore have a lower number of children to staff. Each child has a key worker to ensure their individual needs are always met.”
Pauline spent 17 years working in British international schools. Jay Jangles prepares children for school by producing specially tailored reports on each child’s progress, something Pauline says wasn’t provided at other schools.
“Before, I had five or six-year-old kids coming to school and we didn’t know what stage they were at,” said Pauline.
“Here, we try to make the transformation to big school as easy as possible for the child, the parent and the school.”
Telephone: 602 570 836
Email: [email protected]
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08