A NEW learning centre focusing on individual childrens’ needs is drawing on nearly 20 years Costa del Sol teaching experience.
Pauline Wilson’s bilingual Jay Jangles Children’s Centre opened in October in La Cala Hills, with its number of enrolled children growing rapidly.
The centre helps youngsters aged 1-6 years old by implementing the Early Years British curriculum.
Jay Jangles is committed to establishing the intellectual, emotional, and physical foundation for your child to become a self-directed learner, flexible thinker and creative problem solver.
Pauline said: “The difference between us and other nurseries is our staff ratio. We use the British guidelines, therefore have a lower number of children to staff. Each child has a key worker to ensure their individual needs are always met.”
Pauline spent 17 years working in British international schools. Jay Jangles prepares children for school by producing specially tailored reports on each child’s progress, something Pauline says wasn’t provided at other schools.
“Before, I had five or six-year-old kids coming to school and we didn’t know what stage they were at,” said Pauline.
“Here, we try to make the transformation to big school as easy as possible for the child, the parent and the school.”
Telephone: 602 570 836
Email: [email protected]
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45