A NEW learning centre focusing on individual childrens’ needs is drawing on nearly 20 years Costa del Sol teaching experience.
Pauline Wilson’s bilingual Jay Jangles Children’s Centre opened in October in La Cala Hills, with its number of enrolled children growing rapidly.
The centre helps youngsters aged 1-6 years old by implementing the Early Years British curriculum.
Jay Jangles is committed to establishing the intellectual, emotional, and physical foundation for your child to become a self-directed learner, flexible thinker and creative problem solver.
Pauline said: “The difference between us and other nurseries is our staff ratio. We use the British guidelines, therefore have a lower number of children to staff. Each child has a key worker to ensure their individual needs are always met.”
Pauline spent 17 years working in British international schools. Jay Jangles prepares children for school by producing specially tailored reports on each child’s progress, something Pauline says wasn’t provided at other schools.
“Before, I had five or six-year-old kids coming to school and we didn’t know what stage they were at,” said Pauline.
“Here, we try to make the transformation to big school as easy as possible for the child, the parent and the school.”
Telephone: 602 570 836
Email: [email protected]
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57