We can’t all afford a Ferrari but the Bburago Ferrari Race and Play mat set is the next best thing. The dinky cars are built in minute detail to a 1:43 scale and you can buy launchers, ramps and accessories to build a collection. An A1 formula for revving up Christmas, and just €30 from your nearest Carrefour.
Surprise the kids with a visit from their favourite story book or movie character – in real life. My Party Perfect offers visits from Santa and his elf, Minnie and Mickey, Elsa from Frozen, and many more. Price: €15 per child for 40 mins. Contact Tel: 674 696 096 or email [email protected]
Step aside Frozen sisters. Chase and Ryder from Paw Patrol are the new must-have cartoon duo. The merchandising has gone mad and everything from action figures of the martial mutts to clothing are hitting the toy shops. Our vote goes to the Paw Patrol bus – just the ticket at only €69 from Amazon.
This Christmas heralds the arrival of Kinetic sand and adults had better hark on to this touchy-feely version of Play Doh. With the texture of liquid syrup until you add gravity (when it feels more like candyfloss), everyone will want to grab a piece of it. Great for sculpting, modelling and improving motor skills, Kinetic sand will bring the beach into your home and art into your life. Priced €7 from Argos.
A make-your-own jewellery set is a Christmas perennial that’s as firm a fixture as Brussels sprouts and turkey. And as the latest twist on this classic gift features the world’s most popular porker, Peppa Pig, your little princess will be squealing with delight . Priced €20 from Amazon.
Trompos – spinning tops – are the latest retro playground craze in Spain. And with designs for different performance levels, you’ll have a whirl collecting them all. Priced from €3.50 to €9. Buy online at www.juguetes-infantiles.es
The ‘Sewing School’ book is packed full of projects for pint-sized seamstresses, with plenty of photos and step-by-step instructions written in kid-friendly language. With any luck you’ll soon have them darning your socks. Price: €15. Available on Amazon.es
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58