THE Costa del Sol has seen an explosion of growth over recent decades and, in order to be savvy with the market, it’s essential to speak to people who know their stuff.
The small but very well-established Scandinavian team at Andalucia Development in Marbella has a wealth of experience in the Spanish and international real estate markets.
Since the company was set up by Kjell Hessedahl, Ulf’s father, back in 1981, it has been perfectly poised to be part of the immense growth of Marbella and the surrounding areas.
The multilingual team is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for your needs and can take care of all the details and bureaucratic hoops that are involved when buying or selling a house.
Nurturing solid relationships with clients, lawyers, building and property management companies and many more over the years, their connections make the whole process of buying or selling a house as smooth as possible.
Their goal: to make their customers feel as comfortable as possible throughout what can be a stressful process.
They also secure all of the practical after-sale aspects so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
With an approachable, welcoming workforce for whom nothing is too much trouble, the team at Andalucia Development would love to see you. Drop in if you find yourself in the area!
You can find them in Centro Plaza, Local 63, Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Call them on 952 816 250 or email [email protected]
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58