AXED Spanish councillor Carmen Lopez bared all for a magazine to prove she is still a politician with a good eye on the public figures.
The former Miss Sevilla, 43, stripped off for a December edition of Interviu after losing her job for trying to claim travel expenses when she moved to Chicago.
And the ex-Ciudadanos councillor has claimed the party were aware of her plans to commute 4,000 miles between Seville and the US.
“They can’t deny that they knew I was moving to Chicago,” she said.
“I requested to use video conferencing, which is free, but it was denied, It left me no choice. The trap was set and I fell into it.”
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00