AXED Spanish councillor Carmen Lopez bared all for a magazine to prove she is still a politician with a good eye on the public figures.
The former Miss Sevilla, 43, stripped off for a December edition of Interviu after losing her job for trying to claim travel expenses when she moved to Chicago.
And the ex-Ciudadanos councillor has claimed the party were aware of her plans to commute 4,000 miles between Seville and the US.
“They can’t deny that they knew I was moving to Chicago,” she said.
“I requested to use video conferencing, which is free, but it was denied, It left me no choice. The trap was set and I fell into it.”
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38