AXED Spanish councillor Carmen Lopez bared all for a magazine to prove she is still a politician with a good eye on the public figures.
The former Miss Sevilla, 43, stripped off for a December edition of Interviu after losing her job for trying to claim travel expenses when she moved to Chicago.
And the ex-Ciudadanos councillor has claimed the party were aware of her plans to commute 4,000 miles between Seville and the US.
“They can’t deny that they knew I was moving to Chicago,” she said.
“I requested to use video conferencing, which is free, but it was denied, It left me no choice. The trap was set and I fell into it.”
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23