DISCERNING diners yearning for a taste of home, or more exotic climes, will find their tastebuds tickled at Sabores Del Mundo.
With over 4,000 products from all over the world, Sabores Del Mundo online service caters for all types of gastronomic desires and, as its motto says, ‘we bring you the world on a platter’.
Founder Anmol Manghnani was raised in Spain, is of Indian origin and was educated in the UK and this multi-cultural background is reflected in its range of home cooking products.
Thirty per cent of the selection is British, but there are also a large variety of American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, South-East Asian, Chinese and Japanese goods.
Sabores Del Mundo’s culinary expertise has been serving up a treat to Spanish and Portuguese clients through its online site and Madrid retail space for four years.
And with free delivery for purchases over €39 – as well as a 12% discount for Olive Press readers using the discount code “OLIPRESS” – these deals are a thrill for your pocket as well as your palate.
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21