DISCERNING diners yearning for a taste of home, or more exotic climes, will find their tastebuds tickled at Sabores Del Mundo.
With over 4,000 products from all over the world, Sabores Del Mundo online service caters for all types of gastronomic desires and, as its motto says, ‘we bring you the world on a platter’.
Founder Anmol Manghnani was raised in Spain, is of Indian origin and was educated in the UK and this multi-cultural background is reflected in its range of home cooking products.
Thirty per cent of the selection is British, but there are also a large variety of American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, South-East Asian, Chinese and Japanese goods.
Sabores Del Mundo’s culinary expertise has been serving up a treat to Spanish and Portuguese clients through its online site and Madrid retail space for four years.
And with free delivery for purchases over €39 – as well as a 12% discount for Olive Press readers using the discount code “OLIPRESS” – these deals are a thrill for your pocket as well as your palate.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00