AN AMERICAN couple living in Barcelona have been arrested after Catalan police found the dead and decomposed body of their son in their apartment.
The seven year old boy, thought to be their son, was found in a bedroom of their flat in Girona.
Police had been summoned to the area after the apartment owner reported hearing shouts from inside the flat.
The couple were said to be agitated but did not refuse arrest, and there were no obvious signs of violence to the young boy.
Source s claim the middle class family have two other children, that the father is an engineer and that they had been living in Girona for around 18 months, although the children did not attend school.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25