ONE of Andalucia’s most exclusive resorts will hold the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) golf tour for the first time.
The MENA Qualifying School for pros and amateurs arrives at Sotogrande’s Almenara Golf Club from February 13-16.
There are still spaces available for amateur players, who are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible.
The tour, founded by the Shaikh Maktoum Golf Foundation, was launched in 2011 and this is the first year it will be played outside the Middle East and Africa.
Mohamed Juma Buamaim, chairman of the MENA Golf Tour, said: “This year we have a very strong schedule, which is almost double in size in comparison to last year when we had 11 events.
“The rise in number of events is an apt reflection of the healthy growth of the tour over years.”
La Reserva Golf Course will also be hosting another tournament in the circuit, the Sotogrande Masters, from April 3-6.
For more information and to register visit: www.menagolftour.com
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44