AN Axarquia cyclist is wheeling his way around Spain to raise awareness of animal rights.
Antonio Moreno’s En Ruta Por Los Animales campaign made its way to Almunecar and La Herradura at the end of January where he spoke with local students.
Antonio, who is president of the Andalucian Group Against the Mistreatment of Animals, also gave a conference at the Casa de la Cultura of Almuneca.
During his travels, the Torre del Mar activist aims to hold a talk about animal rights’ issues at 10.30am every day.
Antonio plans to ask for donations from people attending his conferences which will be sent on to animal shelters.
He set off from Torre del Mar on January 20 and will head up the coast towards the Pyrenees before heading towards Galicia.
The journey is expected to last between 18 and 24 months.
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23
- The Emergence And Growth of Bitcoin Casinos - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 20:02
- Messi start: Football ace’s restaurant finally gets green light after 12 month construction ban - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 18:41