A RUN-DOWN ninth-century Arab fortress has been transformed into a stunning boutique hotel in Monda.
The Andalucian Castillo de Monda’s 30 bedrooms and reception rooms have been restored into a beautiful hotel, bar and restaurant.
And it opened two weeks ago, part-run by two former managers of Coin’s Santa Fe restaurant.
Dutch managers Maryn, Jaap and Arjan promise an unforgettable stay in the fortress which has a swimming pool with breathtaking views over the Andalucian pueblo blanco.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25