ALLIED terrorist groups ISIS and Boko Haram are planning terror attacks across Europe this summer, including the Costa del Sol.
It was reported yesterday that the jihadists are being sent to pretend to sell refreshments before detonating suicide vests and bombs buried under sun loungers at Spanish and French resorts.
Credible Italian sources in Africa revealed that the plans involve the use of automatic weapons on crowded waterfronts.
Intelligence chiefs say the beaches that are definitely targets are those in Southern France, the Costa del Sol and both coasts in Italy.
Nigerian jihadist group Boko Haram – who cooperates with ISIS at the highest levels – will reportedly use regular African travellers to Europe, who so far have been able to mask their extreme leanings.
It is understood that they will be ‘activated’ in the latest murder campaign.
The news comes as a Moroccan man was arrested in Majorca today accused of recruting fighters to join the campaign in Syria and Iraq, as well as being in charge of commissioning potential attacks in Spain and across Europe.
Extremism and jihadist movements in North Africa are proving an increasing threat to Europe.
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25