ALLIED terrorist groups ISIS and Boko Haram are planning terror attacks across Europe this summer, including the Costa del Sol.
It was reported yesterday that the jihadists are being sent to pretend to sell refreshments before detonating suicide vests and bombs buried under sun loungers at Spanish and French resorts.
Credible Italian sources in Africa revealed that the plans involve the use of automatic weapons on crowded waterfronts.
Intelligence chiefs say the beaches that are definitely targets are those in Southern France, the Costa del Sol and both coasts in Italy.
Nigerian jihadist group Boko Haram – who cooperates with ISIS at the highest levels – will reportedly use regular African travellers to Europe, who so far have been able to mask their extreme leanings.
It is understood that they will be ‘activated’ in the latest murder campaign.
The news comes as a Moroccan man was arrested in Majorca today accused of recruting fighters to join the campaign in Syria and Iraq, as well as being in charge of commissioning potential attacks in Spain and across Europe.
Extremism and jihadist movements in North Africa are proving an increasing threat to Europe.
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33