ALLIED terrorist groups ISIS and Boko Haram are planning terror attacks across Europe this summer, including the Costa del Sol.
It was reported yesterday that the jihadists are being sent to pretend to sell refreshments before detonating suicide vests and bombs buried under sun loungers at Spanish and French resorts.
Credible Italian sources in Africa revealed that the plans involve the use of automatic weapons on crowded waterfronts.
Intelligence chiefs say the beaches that are definitely targets are those in Southern France, the Costa del Sol and both coasts in Italy.
Nigerian jihadist group Boko Haram – who cooperates with ISIS at the highest levels – will reportedly use regular African travellers to Europe, who so far have been able to mask their extreme leanings.
It is understood that they will be ‘activated’ in the latest murder campaign.
The news comes as a Moroccan man was arrested in Majorca today accused of recruting fighters to join the campaign in Syria and Iraq, as well as being in charge of commissioning potential attacks in Spain and across Europe.
Extremism and jihadist movements in North Africa are proving an increasing threat to Europe.
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54