WHEN it comes to gearboxes, nobody is boxing Robert and James Sutcliffe into a corner.
And now the gearbox specialists at Transmatic are celebrating their quarter century in Estepona with some brand new signs and logos.
Formed in 1991, the company is the Costa del Sol’s leading specialist in gear boxes, specialising in the repair and service of gearboxes for all makes of car.
Says Robert: “While most drivers understand they need to regularly service their car to keep it on the road few realise the gearbox can suffer from high amounts of wear and tear.”
In many cases, he insists, even main dealers fail to change the oil and filter during servicing as they lack the knowledge and tools for the specialist job.
Email [email protected] or call 952796166
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25