BRITISH comedian Russell Kane has become a Spanish party regular after revealing he visits Ibiza four times a year.
But with a six-month baby the TV funny man suspects his wife Lindsey may not let him continue the tradition.
The I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here host described the party island as a ‘place that has loomed large in my life for many years’.
“The celeb element is a bit cringy, but I love that you can be rat-arsed on a vodka Red Bull, dancing next to a 70-year-old and a 17-year-old, and no one bats an eyelid,” he said.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25