A YOUNG British expat is feeding hundreds of refugees every day out of the back of his van in Greece.
As reported last month, Josh Turner-Hunt, 22, has travelled from Casares with his ‘Big Red Van Project’.
He is now aiming to raise €4,500 in order to feed and clothe refugees across Greece.
“The project is proving to be a huge success,” he told the Olive Press.
Josh, who has lived on the Costa del Sol for 18 years, is aiming to raise €4,500 for his journey back this spring.
To donate visit www.chuffed.org/project/red-food-van
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36