SUN, sand, sangria and sushi. As (re)opening nights go, Chambao Beach Bar’s lavish spread certainly took some beating.
Sotogrande’s chicest chiringuito laid out the red carpet to greet the summer days and nights again, with the Free Soul Band’s funky live show getting the night going.
Revellers came for the laidback vibe, but nobody went home hungry.
Fluffy chicken croquetas, fresh sushi and main fish and meat dishes give owners’ Juanna Martin and Ana Calvente’s menu a modern twist.
And with massages, plump Bali sunbeds, ice-cool cocktails and trendy DJs, Chambao is one the coast’s hippest summer joints.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00