OVER the past seven years Premier Bodyshop has established an enviable reputation as a first class motor vehicle body repairer and restoration company.
The major part of the business is insurance repairs however the restoration side continues to grow with major projects for the increasingly valuable classic car market.
The main facility is over 700m2, fully equipped to tackle the most demanding repairs.
The team is made up of eight members of staff with, five dedicated to the workshop.
An additional facility now provides secure and managed storage for classic cars and has space available to rent at competitive rates.
In addition Premier has an established presence in Gibraltar offering the same excellent service with free collection and delivery and now represents approximately 20% of the business.
Unique in providing free courtesy cars to its customers and every vehicle repaired receives a full valet, free of charge.
Premier is without doubt one of the best and most reliable companies in this area with which to entrust your cherished vehicle.
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22