EVERYTHING from designer shoes and caps to golf balls and gloves are up for grabs at Estepona Golf’s brand new pro shop.
Stocked with big name brands such as Callaway, Garmin and Ecco, Estepona Golf’s new shop is bringing the best golfing gear on offer to the Costa del Sol.
And with the popularity of golf on the Costa del Sol going through the roof, budding Sergio Garcia’s will want to look their best.
In fact, due to a successful start to the year, Estepona Golf is already taking bookings for the 2017 season.
“Due to the success of our 2016 package we are now taking bookings for 2017,” explains managing director Jason Callow. “There are two packages available, one includes seven nights at the TRYP Hotel at Valle Romano with five games of golf, and the other includes three nights with two games of golf.”
Meanwhile the club has introduced the Estepona Card for just €199 per annum which entitles the holder to 50% discount on green fees every time they play
“We believe this is a great option for local residents and golfers that visit the coast a few times during the year,” Jason added.
• For more information, email [email protected] or call 952 937 605
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- There is more than just good fish restaurants in the seaside resort of Manilva - 7 Mar, 2019 @ 15:23