MATT Damon has been spotted enjoying a Spanish holiday in Alicante.
And the film star is in for a bucket-load of culture as he and Argentinian wife Luciana Barroso are attending her sister’s wedding in Javea.
The bride is marrying a young man from nearby town Pedreguer, according to website Tiramillas.
Although the Bourne Ultimatum star tried to keep a low profile, the couple was inevitably spotted sightseeing, walking on the beach and trying the out the beach bars on offer.
Matt speaks Spanish – he studied in Mexico as a teenager and went backpacking in Guatemala.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25