FROM hip hop to reggae, Torre del Mar is in for a musical treat this July following the full line-up release for the Weekend Beach Festival.
A total of 90 acts are set to perform on Playa Poniente including superstars such as American rapper Wiz Khalifa and DJ Skrillex.
Also making an appearance will be Reggae groups Alpha Blondy & The Solar System and Gentleman & Ky-Mani Marley, English hip hop group Foreign Beggars and Spanish alternative band Love of Lesbian.
The town hall has reserved 35 free tickets for young people under the care of Social Services and expects there will be 40,000 participants in total.
The festival takes place from July 6-9.
• Website: www.weekendbeach.es
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25