SHOCK is a massive understatement to describe how the family of Fatima Dorado are feeling in the wake of her tragic hit-and-run death.
Grief-stricken and anguished, making ends meet should be the least of their worries.
Yet with a hefty expatriation charge to transport her body back to Bolivia, bills to pay and children to support, making ends meet is a very real, added pressure.
The Olive Press is proud to have teamed up with a kind-hearted expat to help raise €10,000 to help her husband and three children.
With your help we can help make a difference to this unfortunate family as they grieve for their beloved mother, wife, sister or auntie.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05