THE Slovakian model who shot her millionaire ex boyfriend three times has been found guilty of murder.
Mayka Kukucova, 26, was convicted by a jury in Malaga of killing gold dealer Andrew Bush, 48 at his Estepona home.
She broke down into tears upon hearing the verdict.
She could be jailed for 25 years.
The court had heard there was a violent struggle on the night in question.
During the incident, which took place on April 4, 2014, Kukucova had admitted ‘shots were fired’, but insisted it was in self defence.
Kukucova is then said to have fled in Bush’s Hummer before handing herself in to Slovakian police before being extradited to Spain.
Bush’s daughter and sister, Ellie, 21, and Rachel, 44, embraced as the verdict was announced.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31