A TRIO of Spanish footballers have been linked to a sexual assault scandal.
David De Gea, Isco and Iker Muniain have been accused of assaulting a women, with the Manchester United goalkeeper allegedly acting as a ‘fixer’.
Speaking at the Torbe case – an investigation into minors used by Spanish porn director Torbe – a protected witness said De Gea arranged a meeting in 2012 and forced her to have sex with his U21 international teammates.
She claims that De Gea did not assault her personally but used physical threats to convince her to have sex with others.
So far Athletic Bilbao’s Muniain and Real Madrid’s Isco are the only other two players to be linked, but more footballers were allegedly involved.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36