NO foam, no spray parties, just pure harmony for the whole family to enjoy.
Situated in the white sandy El Rosario beach, Karma Beach Marbella offers the ultimate chill out experience.
With Cabana beds just moments from the water’s edge, the beautiful surroundings are perfect for relaxation.
And the food alone is worth the trip. A delicious daily fish course, Karma is also famous for its Asian fusion and Greek tapas. And with a hot stone grill, classic Mediterranean dishes are also popular with diners.
Open seven days a week from 10am, Karma beach offers everything from luxury dining to drinks next to cosy candlelight.
• For more information visit www.karmabeachmarbella.com
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14