NO foam, no spray parties, just pure harmony for the whole family to enjoy.
Situated in the white sandy El Rosario beach, Karma Beach Marbella offers the ultimate chill out experience.
With Cabana beds just moments from the water’s edge, the beautiful surroundings are perfect for relaxation.
And the food alone is worth the trip. A delicious daily fish course, Karma is also famous for its Asian fusion and Greek tapas. And with a hot stone grill, classic Mediterranean dishes are also popular with diners.
Open seven days a week from 10am, Karma beach offers everything from luxury dining to drinks next to cosy candlelight.
• For more information visit www.karmabeachmarbella.com
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05