A PRO Swedish skier who made headlines when he drove a Lamborghini up a glacier for Top Gear has revealed his extravagant Marbella home.
Black, white and grey Casa Camo, in the hills above the resort with views to La Concha and the ocean, is the joint project of Jon Olsson and his fashion blogger girlfriend Janni Deler.
In the adrenaline junkie’s ‘Cribs’-style Youtube vlog, the couple show viewers around the lavish three-bedroom open plan house, with terraces galore and a sizeable pool and garden.
They chose to buy a luxury home on the Costa del Sol several years ago as Deler’s father already had a property in Marbella.
“I knew I had to invest in a property otherwise I would just keep buying racing cars,” joked Olsson, 33, who is also a keen golfer.
“The sitting room’s a little small, maybe I should have gone for a cinema room – but I am proud of the ten days I spent assembling closets for my girlfriend’s huge walk-in wardrobe.”
“We love it here,” added Deler.
They arranged for the house to be painted camouflage at the Swedish fashionista’s request and her other passion – shoes – is materialised in a high-heel-shaped pink chair in the master bedroom.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25