GLASSES are a fantastic accessory which can be a great reflection of your personality and a real fashion statement.
Tynesha Dudgeon has now been crowned the Specsavers’ Spectacle Wearer of the Year and we wanted to help you to look just as great with a few tips from our style experts.
- What should I consider when choosing a pair of glasses?
- Consider your face shape, colouring and style. Different style glasses will suit different face shapes and by choosing colours that match your hair colour and skin type, you can find the glasses which complement you perfectly. Think of your glasses as an extension of your wardrobe and an accessory to dress your face! This way you will complement your fashion sense with your glasses choice and set off your look perfectly.
- What style glasses suit round faces?
- A round face is fairly short with a wide forehead, full cheeks and a round chin. If you have a round-shaped face you should consider angular or geometric styles as they draw attention to the top half of the face. You should avoid oval or round shaped frames
- What colour frames would work with blonde hair and fair skin?
- Try lightweight styles with delicate colour effects. Experiment with colours that add warmth to your skin tone. Avoid dark, heavy styles, cold colours such as blues and greens, and light-coloured metals.
Q How can I tell if glasses are the right size for me?
- Glasses come in different sizes, just like clothes. Make sure that frames do not slip or rub, they will be uncomfortable and won’t look right. Specsavers Opticas has introduced Digital Precision Eyecare, a cutting edge new way of selecting and fitting customers’ glasses, using imaging software on tablet devices. This is very clever kit and gets customers much more involved with the frames and lens selection. It’s a quick and easy process which can ensure a perfect fit every time.
Specsavers staff are fully trained to offer style advice on the latest trends and styles to suit all face shapes and help make glasses wearers look and feel great. To find your nearest store visit www.specsavers.es
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25