SPANISH authorities are allegedly refusing to repatriate the dead body of murdered Brit Andrew Bush.
His body is currently in a tomb near to his Estepona home, where he was fatally shot three times by his ex girlfriend Mayka Kukucova in April 2014.
While she has begun her 15 year sentence after being found guilty, Bush’s ex wife, Sam Mason, a former BBC television presenter, says their daughter Ellie Mason-Bush just wants to give her father a ‘respectable funeral’.
“First of all we were told that we could repatriate him but then the Spanish authorities changed their mind at the 11th hour and insisted on burying him, they slid him into a wall,” she said.
“He is stuck in a wall in Spain and my daughter wants to bring him home. He was a wonderful man. My daughter is mourning him but he is still stuck in Spain.”
Kukucova shot Bush, 48, with a .38 revolver at his beachside Estepona home.
She fled the scene in his Hummer car and travelled to Slovakia, where she was later arrested and charged with murder.
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54