IT’S just been made easier to take your canine companion to the beach.
Gone are the days of leaving the furriest member of the family behind, as redcanina.es has developed an interactive map to find dog-friendly beaches.
Unfortunately for dog lovers, only two beaches on the Costa del Sol allow them on the beach – Playa del Castillo Sohail in Fuengirola and Playa Arroyo Totalan in Malaga.
The next closest options are Playa de Camposoto near Cadiz and Playa El Cable near Granada.
See the map here: http://www.redcanina.es/mapa-de-las-playas-para-perros-en-espana-2016/
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00