AFTER 244 issues, spanning nearly a decade, the Olive Press has printed its first splash in Spanish.
Issuing a plea to all Spaniards to join British expats’ pursuit of dual nationality, the Olive Press hopes an united expat and Spanish community can sway the vote.
It comes in the same issue as Madrid-based journalist for the Economist Giles Tremlett writes an exclusive op-ed piece on the same issue, after he set up a petition for dual nationality following the Brexit referendum.
Professionally translated, the Spanish version of the front page can be read here.
So spread the word, throughout expat and Spanish communities as now, more than ever, we need each other.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36