SUNSEED Desert Technology, a hands-on practical centre for low impact living and environmental education in Andalucia, is celebrating their 30th anniversary with a week of activities from October 15th-23rd.
The project hopes to inspire visitors and volunteers to live more sustainably and work in harmony with nature.
The activities planned include mural painting, treasure hunts, tours, and yoga.
To book your stay visit sunseed.org.uk/booking-and-costs
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00