ReLExSmile or how to correct myopia and astigmatism without cuts and within minutes
Up to 97% of patients operated with this technique confirmed that their vision the next day of the operation was “good” or “very good” and virtually 100% of the patients, despite the nerves caused by eye surgery, described the procedure as “comfortable” or even “very comfortable”.
A little over a year ago, Hospital Clinica Ochoa launched the ReLExSmile technique in their Ophthalmology Unit, the most advanced microsurgery of the market in the field of laser surgery. A technique that allows eliminating nearsightedness and astigmatism in a few minutes. So far, hundreds of patients have benefited from improving their visual acuity.
In fact, up to 97% of patients operated with this technique highlighted that their vision the next day of the operation was “good” or “very good” and practically 100%, despite the nerves caused by ocular surgery, described the procedure as “comfortable” or even “very comfortable”.
Hospital Clinica Ochoa became at the time the first and only center of Malaga, a place it still holds, in using this treatment.
But what is the ReLExSmile technique and what makes it so special?
Developed by the prestigious firm CARL ZEISS, it is the most innovative technique for correcting myopia and astigmatism, providing great advantages and comfort for the patient. In addition, it is the least invasive procedure in eye surgery, which allows interventions without cuts in the cornea and respecting its structure. This means that subsequent complications are minimal and patients can recover their normal activity almost immediately. Other advantages are the elimination of dry eye syndrome, of the risk of infection or a considerable and ostensible reduction in the amount of severed.
In conclusion, ReLExsmile is the very forefront in laser techniques for the correction of myopia and astigmatism. Work, sports and driving without glasses or contact lenses will be a reality within a few days after this surgery in Hospital Clinica Ochoa.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05