ReLExSmile or how to correct myopia and astigmatism without cuts and within minutes
Up to 97% of patients operated with this technique confirmed that their vision the next day of the operation was “good” or “very good” and virtually 100% of the patients, despite the nerves caused by eye surgery, described the procedure as “comfortable” or even “very comfortable”.
A little over a year ago, Hospital Clinica Ochoa launched the ReLExSmile technique in their Ophthalmology Unit, the most advanced microsurgery of the market in the field of laser surgery. A technique that allows eliminating nearsightedness and astigmatism in a few minutes. So far, hundreds of patients have benefited from improving their visual acuity.
In fact, up to 97% of patients operated with this technique highlighted that their vision the next day of the operation was “good” or “very good” and practically 100%, despite the nerves caused by ocular surgery, described the procedure as “comfortable” or even “very comfortable”.
Hospital Clinica Ochoa became at the time the first and only center of Malaga, a place it still holds, in using this treatment.
But what is the ReLExSmile technique and what makes it so special?
Developed by the prestigious firm CARL ZEISS, it is the most innovative technique for correcting myopia and astigmatism, providing great advantages and comfort for the patient. In addition, it is the least invasive procedure in eye surgery, which allows interventions without cuts in the cornea and respecting its structure. This means that subsequent complications are minimal and patients can recover their normal activity almost immediately. Other advantages are the elimination of dry eye syndrome, of the risk of infection or a considerable and ostensible reduction in the amount of severed.
In conclusion, ReLExsmile is the very forefront in laser techniques for the correction of myopia and astigmatism. Work, sports and driving without glasses or contact lenses will be a reality within a few days after this surgery in Hospital Clinica Ochoa.
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40