SOTOGRANDE residents will have to fix their own shelves as they have said goodbye to BBC Television presenter Nick Knowles.
The DIY SOS host had only moved to the exclusive resort in May 2015, switching Eton for the Costa with wife Jessica, 27, and their now 23-month old son Eddie.
But less than a year after moving into the luxurious five-bedroom villa, the couple announced their separation in January of this year, forcing the pair to end their Spanish dream early.
Moving in, however, are international models Charlie Centa and Bimba Bose.
The Spanish couple, who have featured in Vogue Spain and high street campaigns like Pull & Bear, are staying in the area while Bimba takes a break from her cancer treatment.
The cool couple were also seen hanging out at San Pedro’s skatepark near Marbella.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33