WHETHER you’re declining verbs on the beach or vamping up your vocab in a Spanish cookery class, there’s never a dull moment at Sotogrande’s leading language school.
The Pueblo Nuevo-based Blah Blah Blah Language Academy, with outposts in Gibraltar, Tarifa and Marbella, has a team of 12 highly-qualified teachers tutoring small classes in seven languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Arabic and Chinese.
Established four years ago by Barbara Moral, the school promises a fun, flexible, communicative approach with exotic extras such as weekend getaways to San Sebastian and wine-tasting tours.
The school is now organising summer camps for kids in Tarifa, where they get to try a range of activities, including kite surfing, cycling and kayaking.
“The students are the reason why we are here,” says the school’s charming director/teacher who speaks impeccable English.
“Our slogan is ‘We are committed to make them speak’ and that’s exactly what we do, by adapting to their learning style and making sure they integrate with the local community,”Barbara explains.
In a recent collaboration between Blah Blah Blah and Ion Kitesurfing school in Tarifa, Spanish on the Beach was introduced to the delight of students, with classes from May to October.
Welcoming adults as well as kids, and offering learning bolstered with cultural activities such as wine tasting, orange picking and Spanish cookery lessons, Barbara is creative, inspiring and, above all, passionate.
With an amazing back-to-school party planned for this autumn, she clearly thinks that having fun goes hand-in-hand with learning.
“Learning a language is all about communication and our flexibility is key to getting the best out of every student,” she says.
Everyone is welcome so get in touch and add a new language to your communications skills, the fun way.
- Read our latest newspapers: Andalucia, Mallorca, Costa Blanca & Gibraltar - 26 May, 2019 @ 09:35
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00