THE team at Smart Currency have been celebrating two successful years on the Costa del Sol.
Located in La Cala, a glass was raised to the hard-working team of international currency experts as mojitos and canapes were enjoyed by partners and clients alike.
Business development manager Mark Rickard thanked the partners on the coast for their ongoing support.
“Our successful second year is due to the loyalty and commitment of the agents, lawyers and industry professionals that have supported us,” Rickard said.
“We are already looking forward to next year… and hope the catering bill will get even bigger! I’m sure Head Office won’t mind.”
• To contact Smart Currency call 951 401 921 or visit www.smartcurrencyexchange.com
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36