THE hunt is on for the next Antonio Banderas and Penelope Cruz wannabes.
Fuengirola theatre group Salon Varietes is searching for a number of characters to perform in its upcoming play.
Written by Jimmie Chinn, Straight and Narrow is billed as a ‘feel-good comedy straight from the heart’.
Parts up for grab include: Jeff, a 28-40-year-old sporty male; Arthur, a 40-50 year-old supporting part; Vera, a 60+ mother; and Nona, a 35-40 year old woman.
Auditions take place on September 4 from 12-2pm. The production is scheduled for November. For more information call director Henrik Hagensen on 667 540 247.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36