ROCKSTAR Rick Parfitt has said he doesn’t want to ‘drop dead in front of fans’.
The shocking statement came after the Status Quo singer has been advised to take time out on medical advice.
Rick, who hasn’t played the guitar for three months, has had two heart attacks and quadruple heart bypass surgery.
The guitarist collapsed after a show in Turkey this June, despite feeling unwell before going on stage.
He said “I did actually die. I died for about three-and-a-half minutes apparently and they had to resuscitate me, pump me for half an hour or so.”
The 67-year-old is currently recovering in the Spanish sun.
- Erasmus future uncertain after Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 18:00
- Spanish nurses rushing home post Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 17:00
- Specsavers Optica takes part in National Eye Health Week - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- Zara sees profit jump - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:00
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’ - 5 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- VIDEO: Distressed bull has its horns set on fire in Valencia - 27 Sep, 2016 @ 10:37
- Sexism row over bullet proof vests for female Guardia Civil staff - 26 Sep, 2016 @ 12:03
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’, warn UNESCO - 25 Sep, 2016 @ 12:18
- Guardia Civil uncover €250,000 of drugs in international raid - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 12:00
- Artists come together to present exhibition in Orgiva - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 09:00