ELLIOTT Wright has announced he will not be inviting his former Only Way is Essex co-stars to his wedding.
The reality TV star, who owns Olivia’s restaurant in La Cala, says he is no longer close to the likes of Gemma Collins or Arg.
Now the star of his own show, Elliot Wright: Playa in Marbella, he is set to marry Sadie Stuart later this year, although they haven’t decided if it will be in the UK or Spain.
“I keep in touch with the Towie lot to a certain degree but I wouldn’t say I’m close, I live in Spain now,” the 35-year-old said.
“They’ve got their own careers to get on with.”
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00