ELLIOTT Wright has announced he will not be inviting his former Only Way is Essex co-stars to his wedding.
The reality TV star, who owns Olivia’s restaurant in La Cala, says he is no longer close to the likes of Gemma Collins or Arg.
Now the star of his own show, Elliot Wright: Playa in Marbella, he is set to marry Sadie Stuart later this year, although they haven’t decided if it will be in the UK or Spain.
“I keep in touch with the Towie lot to a certain degree but I wouldn’t say I’m close, I live in Spain now,” the 35-year-old said.
“They’ve got their own careers to get on with.”
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58