IT’S normally British royalty spotted in the leafy enclave of Sotogrande at this time of year.
However, with the likes of Fergie and her princess daughters staying away this summer, it comes as a relief to welcome a huge royal from Monaco.
Pierre Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, has been in town, while participating in the GC32 Racing Tour.
The hunky royal raced in his sailing boat, named Malizia, despite having had an accident in July.
“Every sport carries its risks,” he said.
The royal was disappointed he finished sixth after he appeared to be within striking distance of the podium following a strong start.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00