THERE’S a good reason why WoodFactory’s designs can be found at the coolest spots along the Costa del Sol.
The San Pedro-based company creates naturally beautiful, functional and durable furniture for both interior and exterior spaces.
Just check out the works at restaurants, including Siroko Beach, Dezentral and Finca Besaya.
The Dutch-owned company uses the best quality recycled wood from Holland, selecting every plank by hand to ensure it will work with the furniture.
The carpenters can optionally treat the wood with an oil to ensure they are smooth and these treatments can be chosen in different colour options, like white-wash, grey-wash or natural- wash. They employ an ancient, hand-crafted technique enabling an extremely strong fit without noticing hardly any screw or nail in their furniture.
Why not visit the factory to meet the carpenters and owner Kristel Schoeman-Daneel and chat about the perfect bespoke sofa, chair or table to fit your home.
There are hundreds of items to see and plenty of fun, innovative and durable designs for living rooms, kitchens, terraces and bedrooms.
• Visit www.woodfactory.es or call 620230376
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02