THERE’S a good reason why WoodFactory’s designs can be found at the coolest spots along the Costa del Sol.
The San Pedro-based company creates naturally beautiful, functional and durable furniture for both interior and exterior spaces.
Just check out the works at restaurants, including Siroko Beach, Dezentral and Finca Besaya.
The Dutch-owned company uses the best quality recycled wood from Holland, selecting every plank by hand to ensure it will work with the furniture.
The carpenters can optionally treat the wood with an oil to ensure they are smooth and these treatments can be chosen in different colour options, like white-wash, grey-wash or natural- wash. They employ an ancient, hand-crafted technique enabling an extremely strong fit without noticing hardly any screw or nail in their furniture.
Why not visit the factory to meet the carpenters and owner Kristel Schoeman-Daneel and chat about the perfect bespoke sofa, chair or table to fit your home.
There are hundreds of items to see and plenty of fun, innovative and durable designs for living rooms, kitchens, terraces and bedrooms.
• Visit www.woodfactory.es or call 620230376
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14
- SPERM on the menu at restaurant in Spain first - 9 Feb, 2019 @ 09:41
- Is bar-hopping in San Sebastian as good as its three Michelin star restaurants? - 1 Feb, 2019 @ 18:37
- WEDDING BALLS: Rafael Nadal to marry childhood sweetheart Xisca Perello after 14-year wait - 30 Jan, 2019 @ 15:24
- EXCLUSIVE: Family of little Julen ‘must not be charged’, says Marbella lawyer representing uncle of tragic toddler - 30 Jan, 2019 @ 11:49