IF you’ve never had your aura photographed, now’s your chance.
The Mind, Body & Spirit Festival is coming to Marbella when visitors can enjoy talks and demonstrations from therapists, tarot readers and healers.
More than 50 stands will pop up at the H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel in Puerto Banus over the weekend of October 29 and 30.
Bev Mann and Joyce Vernon will be channeling messages from loved ones who have passed, and Jennifer Mackenzie and Molly Ann Fairley from the school of psychic studies will talk on psychic abilities.
Beauty treatments, holistic body massages and aura photographs will all be on offer from 11am to 8pm each day.
The €10 entrance fee covers admission to all talks and demonstrations.
For more info Tel. 670628468 www.mindbodyspiritmarbella.com
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22
- TASTING MANILVA: Discovering another side to this expat hotspot through cottage industry wine - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:51
- HOUSE OF HORRORS: Expat squatter couple caged and interrogated after dead baby and child, 3, found buried near luxury urbanisations in Spain - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 14:23