IF you’ve never had your aura photographed, now’s your chance.
The Mind, Body & Spirit Festival is coming to Marbella when visitors can enjoy talks and demonstrations from therapists, tarot readers and healers.
More than 50 stands will pop up at the H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel in Puerto Banus over the weekend of October 29 and 30.
Bev Mann and Joyce Vernon will be channeling messages from loved ones who have passed, and Jennifer Mackenzie and Molly Ann Fairley from the school of psychic studies will talk on psychic abilities.
Beauty treatments, holistic body massages and aura photographs will all be on offer from 11am to 8pm each day.
The €10 entrance fee covers admission to all talks and demonstrations.
For more info Tel. 670628468 www.mindbodyspiritmarbella.com
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18