He suffered a broken nose, broken collar bone and ankle.
The man was wearing a grey hoodie and denim shorts and was left lying unconscious by a zebra crossing, outside a Supersol supermarket in Sabinillas last night.
The driver is said to have already been arrested by Guardia Civil.
Around 100 people watched as the man, believed to be in his late teens, was finally placed into an ambulance after a shocking 20 minute wait.
A queue of buses and cars were held up as six policeman desperately pleaded for the ambulance to arrive.
Dozens of kids cried as they watched him be placed in a neck brace before being taken away.
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26