A TOP expat butcher has claimed third prize in a Costa del Sol talent competition.
Liam Bell, owner of Liam’s Quality Meets in Benavista, wowed the judges with his clean-cut rendition of the classic I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
He was singing at the Spain’s Got Talent competition in Benamara, which saw nine contestants perform for three judges at the L’Oriental restaurant.
Sponsored by The Spanish Estate Agent, the event managed to raise more than €1000 for childrens’ charity Niños Necesitados.
Owner of the estate agents Tony Reddin told the Olive Press: “It was a great night, five hours of brilliant entertainment and raising money for a great charity, we are really pleased with how it went.”
First prize went to youngster Paris Gibson, who wowed the audience with a cover of Robyn’s Dancing On My Own.
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13