A TOP expat butcher has claimed third prize in a Costa del Sol talent competition.
Liam Bell, owner of Liam’s Quality Meets in Benavista, wowed the judges with his clean-cut rendition of the classic I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
He was singing at the Spain’s Got Talent competition in Benamara, which saw nine contestants perform for three judges at the L’Oriental restaurant.
Sponsored by The Spanish Estate Agent, the event managed to raise more than €1000 for childrens’ charity Niños Necesitados.
Owner of the estate agents Tony Reddin told the Olive Press: “It was a great night, five hours of brilliant entertainment and raising money for a great charity, we are really pleased with how it went.”
First prize went to youngster Paris Gibson, who wowed the audience with a cover of Robyn’s Dancing On My Own.
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22