THE Andalucian Cycling Experience team have been guiding riders through Ronda’s stunning scenery for more than 11 years.
Husband and wife owners Ashley and Claire Higgins’ business caters for all ranges of biking ability from their base in the picturesque village of Montecorto. And they sort everything out from the bikes to accommodation to food.
From novices and families to budding Chris Froomes, the British expats’ expert tours will take cyclists into the heart of one of Spain’s most stunning settings.
“We have a range of road bikes for hire and we even have children’s chariots and kids’ seats so the whole family can come along,” says Ashley.
“If there are people on the coast, they can come up and join us for a day’s riding, or they can come up and spend three days to a week.”
Ashley and Claire set up the business after swapping the UK ‘rat race’ for the hills of Andalucia.
They fell in love with Montecorto after two years scouring Malaga and Ronda for the perfect base.
Mountain biking along trails or road cycling with will take riders through hidden gems like Zahara, Setenil and the Roman ruins of Acinipo.
Accommodation ranges from fully-furnished villas with swimming pools that sleep 4 to 6 people to comfy townhouses – perfect to relax in after a day’s riding.
A fully qualified mechanic is on hand – with a van to scoop up anyone finding the going tough and 40% of bookings are from recommendations or satisfied customers returning for another holiday.
• Visit www.andaluciancyclingexperience.com or call 952 184 042
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30